- 输入类型 : LVPECL, LVDS, CML, SSTL, HSTL, HCSL, LVCMOS
- 输入端口数 : 3
- 输出端口数 : 4
- 输出类型 : LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL, Hi-Z
- 器件类型 : AEC-Q100 automotive differential buffer
- Core Supply Voltage(V) :
- Output Supply Voltage(V) :
- Output frequency（Min）（MHz） :
- Output frequency（Max）（MHz） :
- Additive Jitter(fs) :
- Temperature Range :
- Package :
输出类型: LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL, Hi-Z
器件类型: AEC-Q100 automotive differential buffer
The NCSA25D34 is a highly versatile, high-performance, 4-output differential AEC-Q100 qualified fanout buffer and level translator which can operate up to 3.1GHz with ultra-low additive jitter.
The input clock can be selected from two universal differential or single-ended inputs, or one crystal input which can be overdriven by external single-ended clock. Crystal input frequencies from 8MHz to 50MHz are supported.
A 3:1 input MUX controlled by two external pins is implemented to distribute the selected input clock to two banks of 2 differential outputs and one LVCMOS reference output.
Both banks of differential outputs can be configured as LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL driver mode or disabled mode by two external pins.
The NCSA25D34 operates from a 3.3V core supply and 3 independent 3.3V or 2.5V driver output supply, and does not have power supply sequencing requirements between the core and output supply domains.
High-performance clock buffer with Ultra-low noise floor of -167 dBc/Hz
• Level translation from 3.3v core supply to output Supply of 3.3V or 2.5V
• 3：1 Input clock multiplexer which is selectable through input pins.
Two universal inputs operate up to 3.1GHz and can accept LVPECL, LVDS, CML, SSTL, HSTL, or HCSL signals
Both differential and single-ended input are supported
Support either DC or AC-coupled input interface
Crystal input frequencies from 8MHz to 50MHz
Crystal overdrive mode with input frequency up to 250MHz
• 4 differential output with two output supply banks
Support LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL or Hi-Z output mode
Ultra-low additive jitter (at 156.25MHz) 40 fs RMS (10K to 20MHz, LVPECL) 52 fs RMS (10K to 20MHz, LVDS)
• Highs PSRR (at 156.25 MHz)-67 dBc LVPECL, -79 dBc LVDS
• LVCMOS reference clock output with independent VCCOC supply and synchronous enable input
Core Supply Voltage(V)：3.3V
Output Supply Voltage(V)：2.5V, 3.3V
Temperature Range：-40 to 105
Package：32-pin QFN(5mm x 5mm)